Monday, March 31, 2014

C4K Summary for March

C4K #6
For C4K #6, I was assigned to comment on John's blog. John is a student in Mrs. She's class in 2nd grade. He had a video on his blog of a class picnic. I commented and said that I enjoyed the video and that I hoped he was having fun and enjoying learning about making and posting them. I thought it was really neat to see the different things they are learning.

C4K #7
The next C4K was on Kavliku's blog. He is in Mr. Barks and Mrs. Nua's class. In his post, Liku talked about the things he does with his net book and how it is really helpful. The things he does are his math whizz, along with working in Google docs. I commented and said that it is great that he has a net book. Net books and other technology are great to explore the internet for things you didn't already know, and that it sounds like he enjoys using it.

netbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment