Tuesday, April 22, 2014

C4K Summary for April

April Summary

C4K #8
This C4K was on Christian's blog who is in Ms. Squires' class. Christian posted about how he has been doing a lot of blog commenting. He also said that when they have free time, they are aloud to take pictures with the web cam, and that there is so much they can do on their net book, even math work. I responded by saying that it sounds like he enjoys using his net book, and that it is really cool that they get to take photos with the webcam. I ended by telling him that I hope he continues to enjoy using his net book.

C4K #9
The next C4K was on Cameo's blog. He is in Ms. Ouano's class. Cameo posted her math sheet. It had four questions on addition and subtraction. She got them all right. I commented and said that it looked like she did really well on her math because all of her answers are right. I then told her that I also enjoyed math and to keep up the god work.

C4K #10
The last C4K I was assiged was on Germaine's blog. Germaine is in Miss Lavakula's class. In his blog post, Germaine created a video about the life cycle of a butterfly. He drew pictures to show the stages of the life cycle and then told about it while the video was going. I told him he did a great job. I asked if he drew the pictures in the video and told him it was really nice and colorful.
Kid blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment